Notes to Passengers
《Notes to Passengers》
A. General Terms
1. Passengers who has chosen to travel by or hire any cross-boundary vehicles (including coaches, buses and saloons) of the subsidiaries or agents of Shenzhen CTS Transportation LTD (“our Company”) and/or any shuttle/vehicles for feeder services shall agree to and observe all the terms and conditions as set in this Notice to Passengers (this “Notice”).
2. Tickets can be sold by agents of China Travel Tours Transportation Services Hong Kong Ltd. (the “Agents”) to passengers direct. It is declared that the Agents and our Company are not the actual carriers of vehicles. The actual carriers of vehicles (the “Carriers”) are the operators of vehicles (as per the registrations of operation). Passengers may enquire the names of the actual carriers of vehicles before their journeys.
3. All terms as set out in this Notice shall be regarded as agreements made between the actual Carriers and passengers. All passengers must observe all the terms and conditions as set out in this Notice and the terms and conditions endorsed overleaf of each tickets prior to their purchase of tickets. Passengers are deemed to accept this Notice after they have purchased the tickets.
4. Any claims against the actual Carriers or the Agents by passengers (including their personal representatives) arising out of or in connection with the transportation agreement of China Travel Tours Transportation Services Hong Kong Ltd. or on tort shall be settled under exclusion of laws of PRC by arbitration in accordance with the Rules of Shenzhen Arbitration Commission.
B. Conditions of Travel
1. All tickets are valid for travel on the date with the schedule as specified on the tickets only. Passengers shall retain their tickets for inspections. In case of loss or mutilation of tickets, passengers shall repurchase new tickets for their travel. All tickets are invalid if they are altered. Passengers shall arrive at the boarding locations 15 minutes before the time of departure as specified on the tickets. Passengers shall present valid tickets for inspection before travelling. Late passengers shall not be waited.
2. Each passengers shall hold a valid ticket for travelling. Children aged 0 to 3 require infant tickets (Disneyland line only). Children aged 3 to 5 require child tickets. Passengers aged 6 or above require adult tickets (subject that child tickets for some routes offer to children aged 3 to 12 and some routes do not offer child tickets or elderly tickets). We suggest that non-adult passengers shall travel with their guardian. In consideration of the safety of passengers and in compliance with relevant traffic regulations, the Carriers may refuse to carry passengers if the vehicles exceed the maximum capacity of carriage, in such circumstances passengers so refused may request for refund of full fare of tickets.
3. Passengers shall ensure that they hold valid travel documents prior to their purchase of tickets. In accordance with relevant regulations enforced by the government, the Carriers are entitled to request passengers to produce their valid travel documents and visas for inspections before their journeys. The Carriers may refuse to carry such passengers whom refuse to produce valid travel documents for inspection and no refund shall be made in such circumstances.
4. In avoidance of causing delay to other passengers, cross-boundary carriers shall wait for passengers at control points of the ports not exceeding 15 minutes. If individual passengers were delayed at control points due to inspections by the respective immigration departments, custom departments or hygiene departments, etc. of PRC and Hong Kong, passengers may continue their journeys by other carriers operated by the same Carriers or by other transportation at their own costs. In such circumstances, the Carriers shall bear no liability therefor.
5. The Carriers are entitled to request passengers to change for other vehicles in according to the conditions of the border. It is not the case that, for any particular journeys, a particular cross-boundary vehicles shall be travelled without interchange. The Carriers can on their sole discretion arrange the actual stopping locations and interchange services in according to the conditions of schedules, number of passengers and operation of vehicles, etc. so as to minimize the waiting time of passengers at the ports.
C. Conditions of Carriage of Luggage and Parcels
1. Each passengers may carry free of charge one hand-carried luggage and one large luggage. Such large luggage shall be placed in the cargo compartment in according to the instructions as may be given by the Carriers. The maximum dimension of large luggage shall not exceed 56cm x 36 cm x 22 cm. Supplemental tickets for luggage shall be required if extra luggage are carried by passengers, subject that Carriers may refuse to carry any over-weight and over-sized luggage or any luggage that is not suitable to be carried in the view of the Carriers and in such circumstances, no refund shall be made.
2. In accordance with the relevant regulations enforced by the government of PRC and Hong Kong respectively, passengers are not allowed to carry with them any inflammable, explosive or smuggled items or any items as prohibited to be carried through the control points of the border. The Carriers may refuse to carry such passengers in possession of such probated items. In case of any accident caused by passengers due to his possession of any prohibited items, such passengers shall bear all liability and consequence therefor and shall bear all loss that may have to be borne by the Carriers as a result.
3. Passengers shall pay attention to their own belongings during the journeys. Passengers shall bear all risks of their own belongings and the Carriers shall not be responsible for any damaged or lost luggage or parcels except that such damage or loss was due to faults of the Carriers.
4. Valuable or memorial items shall be kept by passengers as their personal belongings and shall not be placed in the cargo compartment. Any items placed in the cargo compartment shall be regarded as checked baggage. If damage or loss of luggage was proved to be caused by faults of the Carriers, the maximum compensation for each damaged or lost luggage or parcels shall not exceed HK$500.
1. In consideration of the safety and health of all passengers, the Carriers may refuse to carry any passengers who are found mentally unbalanced, suffering from infectious disease or severe illness or to be in childbirths.
2. Eating and drinking is not allowed during journeys. Passengers shall not cause any disturbance to other passengers. Earphones shall be used for any electronic devices giving off sound. Passengers shall not speak to the drivers and shall not leave their seat during movement of vehicles. The Carriers may refuse to carry such passengers whom violate the said regulations and no refund shall be made in such circumstances.
3. Passengers shall follow the instructions as may be given from the drivers or staff of the Carriers from time to time. Passengers shall get on and take off from the vehicles at the designated locations in accordance with the actual traffic conditions.
4. The Carriers shall not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by delay in immigration clearance, traffic conditions, traffic accidents or other conditions that may alter or cancel the scheduled journeys. Passengers chosen to travel by the Carriers shall arrange the schedule that suit them and shall allow sufficient times for immigration clearance and traffic. The Carriers shall not be responsible for any delay or cancellations of the journeys.
5.The Carriers can in their sole discretion suspend or cancel any journeys if they view that their vehicles are unable to continue the journeys under a safe condition due to typhoon signal no.8, black rainstorm warning signals or other severe weather conditions. In such circumstances, it is recommended that passengers shall make enquiry to the customer service center of China Travel Tours Transportation Services Hong Kong Ltd. in respect of the schedules of the Carriers. Should the schedules of the Carriers be cancelled due to severe weather conditions, passengers may request for refund of full fare of tickets within 7 working days from the date of purchase of such tickets or apply for reschedule to travel for the same route within 3 months. Passengers who purchased tickets through the Wechat platform may apply for refund or reschedule of journey through the Wechat platform. The Carriers shall not be responsible for any damage or loss suffered by passengers due to typhoon signal no.8 or above, black rainstorm warning signals or other traffic control reasons, etc.
6. In case of breakdowns of vehicles, the Carriers may arrange substituted vehicles for carrying passengers for the remaining journeys. If passengers have chosen to travel by other transportations, passengers may request for refund of full fare of tickets within 7 working days from the date of purchase of such tickets or apply for reschedule to travel for the same route within 3 months. Passengers who purchased tickets through the Wechat platform may apply for refund or reschedule of journey through the Wechat platform. Passengers agree that the Carriers shall not be responsible for any liability due to delay in such circumstances.
7. The Carriers do have valid third-party insurance for their vehicles in both PRC and Hong Kong. Nevertheless, it is recommended that passengers shall have their own traffic and travel insurance for each journeys. In case of accident of the vehicles in PRC, passengers shall remain in the scene until the police of PRC has concluded their investigation of the accident, registration and inspection of injury. The Carriers shall not be liable to passengers if they have left the said scene or have not completed the said registration which would render the insurance be invalid. Passengers shall waive their rights to institute any claims in the Courts or Small Claims Tribunal in Hong Kong in respect of the said traffic accidents in PRC. In accordance with the regulations of PRC, the maximum compensation to each passengers for each traffic accidents in PRC causing deaths or injuries be RMB100,000.
8. This Notice is supplemental to the terms and conditions as endorsed overleaf of tickets (namely the “Condition of Issue of Tickets”). In the event that there is any omission or any conflict with any terms and conditions in the Condition of Issue of Tickets, this Notice’s provisions govern. This Notice is in both English and Chinese. In the event of any inconsistency, the terms and conditions contained in the Chinese version shall prevail.
9. Please visit our website at http://www.hkctsbus.com or Wechat account at HKCTSBUS for further information in respect of conditions of changes and refund of fare of tickets.
10. Copy of this Notice is exhibited in every ticket office, Copy of this Notice may also be found in the website http://www.hkctsbus.com or WeChat account at hkctsbus or through our customer service center.
11. In this Condition of Issue of Tickets (if the context permits or requires) the singular number shall include the plural and the masculine feminine and neuter genders shall include the others of them.
Shenzhen CTS Transportation LTD(Agent)